AHA Mint Masque
For All Skin Types
ABOUT THIS MASQUE FORMULA…
This scientifically designed combination of natural ingredients glycolic, lactic, citric and ascorbic acids help stimulate cells to shed smoothly and rapidly. The absorbent and toning effects of Bentonite clay clarifies problem skin. Sea Kelp and Horsetail Extract provide softness and skin conditioning properties.
Use one or twice weekly, immediately following thorough cleansing and toning. Apply all over face and neck area; allow masque to set for 15 to 20 minutes. Avoid eye area. Sponge off masque with a warm washcloth. Finish by rinsing thoroughly.
Light mint green, natural Rosemary and Spearmint oils.
- Fruit of Kiwi, Grape, and Honey Extract – A natural blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (glycolic, lactic, citric, and ascorbic acids) that provide effective exfoliation without irritation. These acids help in breaking down the dead skin layer on the surface of the skin and encourages production of collagen and cellular turnover.
- Bentonite – Refined clay very effective in drawing out skin impurities.
- Horsetail Extract – This herb has been used therapeutically since the 16th century, specifically in the healing of wounds. It has been used to reduce swelling. The silica acid inherent in the herb has also been effective in stabilizing scar tissue.
- Sea Kelp – A seaweed found in the colder coastal waters of North America. High in silicon, which is believed to help the skin from wrinkling and sagging.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe has been known for its anesthetic, antibacterial, and tissue restorative properties. The aloin free gelatinous inner leaf is extracted and filtered to provide excellent hydrating, softening and soothing qualities.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Agua, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Kiwi Extract, Grape Extract, Honey Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, SD Alchol-40, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Horsetail Extract, Sea Kelp Extract, Spearmint Oil, Acacia Gum, Rosemary Oil, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Chromium Oxide Green