For All Skin Types
This full body and non-sticky treatment gel incorporates liposome — one of the most effective delivery systems in skin care. The liposome in this soothing gel are encapsulated with Japanese Green Tea Extract which help reduce skin irritation. Polypheols (catechins) act as effective anti-oxidant agents to scavenge free radicals. Sodium Hyaluronate binds moisture and helps moisturize and lubricate tissue around the eye area. Great for those who wear contact lenses.
Cool clear gel, fragrance free.
Can be used as often as needed to calm tired, irritated eyes.
- Phospholipids – Liposome’s the most advanced delivery system in skin care. The liposome in this Liposome Eye Gel is encapsulated with Japanese Green Tea Extract, which help reduce irritation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent humectant and emollient, which moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Chamomile Extract – Naturally derived from the chamomile flower and is a traditionally known for its soothing and skin friendly properties.
- Camellia Olifera Extract – Japanese Green Tea Extract. The extract helps reduce skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effect anti-oxidant to scavenge free radicals.
- Vitamin E – Anti-oxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment (UV radiation, chemical pollutants), and certain lifestyle choices (smoking and drinking).
LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Glyceryl Polymethyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Agua, Phospholipids, Camellia Olifera Extract (Japanese Green Tea Extract, Chamomilla Recuita (Matricaria) Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia (Conflower) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea.