With Vitamins A, E, & C and Z- Cote, Full spectrum UVB AND UBA Protection
For All Skin Types – 3 Year Stability Testing Fragrance Free
STATE-OF-THE-ART SKIN PROTECTION…
This incredible SPF formula is designed for light moisturizing with natural ingredients. The powerful anti-oxidant Japanese Green Tea Extract is known for its anti-irritant properties, preventing redness, rough skin and peeling caused by sun-drenched skin.
Vitamin A helps increase elasticity and normalizes dry parched skin.
Vitamin E is the second anti-oxidant ingredient added to this unique formula that helps protect the skin from free radical damage. Other specialty and beneficial extracts including Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, and Licorice are added to help revitalize and condition sluggish skin. This formula can be used for the face and the body.
Apply this advanced SPF 30 on thoroughly cleansed skin. Light enough for oily skin. Reapply as needed to maintain the SPF 30 protection, especially after exercise, sport activities or swimming. Also recommended for clients after Micro-dermabrasion, laser treatments and chemical peels.
Apply to areas that are exposed to sun, reapply as needed to maintain the SPF 30 protection, especially after long exposure to the sun such as exercise, sport activity or swimming. Recommended for clients using Alpha Hydroxy Acids, and Retinol products. Recommended for clients after laser treatments and chemical peels. Zinc Oxide in this formula will help with oily and problem skin types.
- Zinc Oxide 7% (Z-Cote) – A new transparent micro fine zinc oxide. It blocks both UVA and UVB radiation. Excellent for sensitive skin. Zinc Oxide is a physical sun block that is not absorbed, so it does not cause any allergic reactions. PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION: The importance of Z-Cote (special Zinc Oxide) as UVA blocker is well recognized by the dermatological community. Multiple brands formulated specifically for Dermatologists are incorporating Z-Cote. Z-Cote has been showcased in many trade and popular magazines lately including, Elle, W, Health, Conde Nast Sports for Women, Mirabella, Woman’s Wear Daily, Wall Street Investor, Good Housekeeping to name a few.
- Octinoxate 7.5% – A UVB sun protector.
- Octisalate 5%– A commonly used and UVB protector.
- Japanese Green Tea Extract – This extract helps reduce skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.
- Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, and Licorice Extracts – Revitalizes and conditions sluggish skin.
DRUG FACTS – ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 7%, Octisalate 5%.
Filters out the sun’srays to prevent sunburn. This formula is designed for all skin types.
For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. If irritation or rash persists, consult a doctor.
Agua, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Tocopherol Acetate (Vit. E), Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Extract, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
SkinCareMember.com provides ultra skincare formulas including Advanced Protection SPF 30. These discount skin care products are available exclusively to our members interested who enjoy premium skin care formulas at wholesale skin care prices.