Aloe & Azulene Gel Masque
Suggested Retail $50.00
ABOUT THIS SOOTHING FORMULATION… The well-known effects of Aloe and Azulene soothe and reduce irritation. Included in this formulation is essential oil of Lavender that cools the skin and refreshes the senses.
For Dry and Dehydrated, Sensitive Skin Types
ABOUT THIS SOOTHING FORMULATION…
The well-known effects of Aloe and Azulene soothe and reduce irritation. Included in this formulation is essential oil of Lavender that cools the skin and refreshes the senses. A great treatment to use after waxing, extractions, professional Glycolic treatments and laser treatments.
Cool blue gel with refreshing scent of Lavender.
Use two to three times a week after thoroughly cleansing the skin. Apply all over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Allow 10 to 15 minutes to set. Remove with warm washcloth. Follow with toner and moisturizer. This masque is very soothing for irritated and dehydrated skin due to sunburn, chemical peels and laser treatments.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe has been known for its anesthetic, antibacterial, and tissue restorative properties. The alloin free gelatinous inner leaf is extracted and filtered to provide excellent hydrating, softening and soothing qualities.
- Azulene – A deep blue crystalline substance extract from the essential oil of matricaria and chamomile flowers; known for its superior soothing properties. The deep blue color of Azulene is used as a natural colorant and also used for its herbal scent in cosmetics. It is the most expensive part of the plant.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent humectant and emollient, which moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans – Found naturally in the interstitial spaces between epidermal cells where they act as lubricating moisturizers. Enhances elasticity and flexibility in the skin.
- Thea Sinensis (Camellia Oleifera Extract) – Japanese Green Tea Extract – this extract helps reduce the skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Agua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycereth 26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Thea Sinensis Extract (Japanese Green Tea), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract (Comfrey Extract), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Estract (Cornflower Extract), Lavender Oil, Azulene, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA-Copper, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin.
There are no reviews yet.