Sage & Citrus Moisturizer
Suggested Retail $65.00
SPECIALLY SELECTED INGREDIENTS… This lightweight crème has special chosen ingredients to help to condition and tone skin. A combination of active botanicals including Sage, Watercress and Lemon Bioflavonoids purify and revitalize the complexion.
For Normal, Combination and Problem Skin Types
SPECIALLY SELECTED INGREDIENTS…
This lightweight crème has special chosen ingredients to help to condition and tone skin. A combination of active botanicals including Sage, Watercress and Lemon Bioflavonoids purify and revitalize the complexion. The antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E are also incorporated in this formula to protect and improve the skin’s elasticity.
Lightweight white fluffy crème with natural essential oils of Sage, Grapefruit and Orange.
Use twice daily after thoroughly cleansing and toning the skin. Apply all over face until crème disappears into skin. Men love this moisturizer. Provides moisture without feeling heavy or sticky to the touch.
- Lemon Bioflavoniods – Helps to balance oily skin. Brightens and clarifies the complexion.
- Watercress Extract – High in Vitamin A. It’s natural anti-bacterial properties help acne and blemished skin conditions.
- Sage Extract – Valued for its medicinal properties. Purifies and stabilizes oily skin.
- Vitamin E & C – Both anti-oxidants that protect the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment (UV radiation, chemical pollutants), and certain lifestyle choices (smoking, drinking).
- Vitamin A – Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps increase the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry parched skin.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Agua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Diethylhexyl Adipate Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Orange Oil, Sage Extract, Watercress Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Bioflavonoids) Peel Extract, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
There are no reviews yet.