Glycolic Renewal Gel
1.7 fluid ounces
Suggested Retail $100.00
A WATER-BASED FORMULATION… This water-based formula moisturizes without oiliness. The Glycolic Gel Renewal, true to its name, is a gel-like consistency that forms a protective barrier to prevent bacteria on the skin surface which can contribute, to acne and blemishes.
For Normal to Oily Skin Types — Alpha Hydroxy 6%
A WATER-BASED FORMULATION…
This water-based formula moisturizes without oiliness. The Glycolic Gel Renewal, true to its name, is a gel-like consistency that forms a protective barrier to prevent bacteria on the skin surface which can contribute, to acne and blemishes.
It conditions oily skin and helps clarify problem-blemished skin. Glycolic Acid, a natural exfoliating ingredient, encourages the skin to shed its surface coating of dead cells. Using on a daily basis will help diminish fine lines, scarring and skin discolorations.
Roseacea conditions such as inflammation accompanied by skin eruptions can benefit from this formula. (Daytime use: Apply Glycolic Gel before applying the Renewal Advanced Protection SPF 30.) (Nighttime use: Apply the Matrix Booster before applying the Glycolic Gel Renewal for nighttime use.)
Roseacea clients need to use sun protection such as the Advanced Protection SPF 30. As much as 65% of irritation can be caused by the UVA and UVB ultraviolet rays.
Light pink gel with fresh fragrant scent
Apply all over face and neck area after thoroughly cleansing skin. Avoid eye area.
- Glycolic Acid – A natural derived Alpha Hydroxy Acid found in Sugar Cane. Studies have shown Glycolic Acid is an exfoliant that encourage production of collagen and cell turnover.
- Vitamin E – Anti-oxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment (UV radiation, chemical pollutants), and certain lifestyle choices (smoking and drinking).
- Vitamin A – Studies have shown that Vitamin A increases the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry, parched skin.
- Camellia Oleifera Extract – Thea Sinenisis Extract (Japanese Green Tea Extract). This extract helps reduce skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent humectant and emollient, which moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Squalane – A naturally derived ingredient found in olives has been known to be the closest comparable ingredient to human sebum, providing softness while replacing necessary oils.
- Yeast Extract – Has been known to stimulate the skin’s immune system cells to work harder. Also known to help in repairing weakened support systems that allow skin to sag and wrinkle.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Aloe Barbardensis Leaf Juice, SD Alcohol 40, Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Japanese Green Tea), Chamomile Extract, Cucumber Extract, Althea Officinalis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Yeast Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Squalene, Cyanocobalamin, Polysorbate-80, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Non sensitizing Fragrance.
SkinCareMember.com provides ultra skincare formulas including Glycolic Gel Renewal. These discount skin care products are available exclusively to our members interested who enjoy premium skin care formulas at wholesale skin care prices.