Glucosamine Complex 100 Capsules
Specially Formulated Advanced Glucosamine Complex Chondroitan for Athletes and Active Lifestyle Enthusiasts
- Helps Relieve Joint and Bone Pain
- Increases Joint Flexibility
- Can Restore Articulation Function
- Relieves Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
- Exerts Anti-inflammatory Actions
- Can Suppress Formation of Fat Accumulation
- Will Serve as an Antioxidant
- Includes MSM
- 100 Capsules
- Spec Sheet Download
Spec Sheet Download
This advanced Glucosamine Complex was developed specifically for athletes and active lifestyle enthusiasts.
It’s a potent, bio-engineered formulation of specialized, all natural Mucopolysaccharides (Glucosaminoglycans & Proteoglycans), related joint and connective tissue precursor materials, Natural Proteolytic Enzymes, MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) an Isolated Amino Acid (dl-Phenylalanine), and special blend of synergistic herbs.
Several studies and clinical trials suggest supplementation with glucosamine will reduce pain, increase joint flexibility and help restore articular function. Glucosamine has been shown to help the body rebuild damaged cartilage.
Advanced Formula Considerations
- Glucosamine Sulfate, N-Acetyl Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate are building blocks of cartilage and can help the body to rebuild damaged cartilage when given in supplemental form.
- Reduction in pain and inflammation can be manifested through the use of anti-inflammatory enzymes (Peptidase & Bromelain) and anti-inflammatory herbs (Licorice, Yucca, and Devil Claw), MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) and the pain modulating amino acid dl-Phenylalanine.
- Increased blood flow to the joints can be stimulated by the use of Boswellia Serrata, an ancient Indian Herb from the Ayurveda health system.
- Horsetail herb can improve the health of these tissues by serving as a source of calcium, various minerals and a highly absorbed form of Silica (Silica promotes collagen formation and bone growth)
What You Should Know About Glucosamine
Glucosamine is a compound known as an aminosugar, and is naturally concentrated in human connective tissue and joint synovial fluid. Several forms of glucosamine are available. However, glucosamine sulfate appears to have superior absorption and effectiveness.
The sulfur portion of the compound also has nutritional value since the body can use it to produce disulfate bonds that further contribute to the strength and integrity of connective tissue. In fact, recent studies have shown that glucosamine sulfate supplementation may be as effective as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for relief of arthritis pain and inflammation.
Chondroitin sulfate (CS) is a mucopolysaccharide and natural constituent of cartilage, connective tissue and bone. Clinical research has shown that when taken as a nutritional supplement, CS can provide several important compounds vital to healthy connective tissue. CS has been shown to produce positive results in a variety of joint complaints, and has gained recent popularity among those suffering pain and swelling due to arthritis.
|2.5 × 2.5 × 4.5 in